The Afterpay payment option is managed by Afterpay directly, so we have no control over the acceptance or rejection of payments.
There are a few reasons why a payment can be declined with Afterpay:
- Your first payment amount must be available at the time of purchase - even if you have nothing to pay today
- You are trying to purchase something over $1000 online which sometimes AfterPay does not allow.
- Your Afterpay account has overdue payments owing
- The Afterpay risk management department has declined your payment
- For any questions regarding your Afterpay payment please contact Afterpay.
For more details, you can get in touch with Afterpay.